Sunday, 31 October 2010

child voice, emma.

Arina dan Mata Bersinar


Nama, Maizatul Akmal Bt. Md Zain. Never thought kita boleh berkawan and I never think that we are going to be friend. Bithday 23rd of august 1990. same age as me. Kelantanese from kota bharu. Sebenarnya dia ni kawan bilik kepada rakan kelas aku, Nurul Aqilah Mahadi.Emma is her nick. Sebelum ni aku hanya jumpa dia dalam kelas Circuit analysis. She is quiet yet random. Yang aku tahu dalam kelas ni dia berkawan dengan sorang budak, iaitu bekas KMNS jugak. Nama kawan rapat emma ni, Pika Sulan. She is intovert and silent. I never heard any sound that comes out from her mouth. Aku rasa tercabar bila kawan aku tak banyak cakap dan sangat tak energetic. So, I was thinking that, I wanna be her friend. Eventhough, time kita mula kawan tuh dah nak final, it is okay, cause there is two weeks left to know her well. I can judge people.

the first day that I came into qie's room. She was so.... hmmm what to say... diam dan tak banyak cakap, it seems that dia nak avoid everybody. In fact, mase nak cakap dengan dia, mulut pun malas nak bukak. I tried to understand the way she communicate. I never regret in everything that I did. Aku teruskan ape yang aku buat. I keep on talking to her. Sepatah aku tanya sepatah dia jawab. This is not the way she treat me. Mase kat fakulti, we were on the same lift, and I asked her, do I know you, and she said NO. okay, we were on the same floor and in the same lecture room. NOW I KNOW THAT we are classmate. What a dumbass. I giggled.


I kept on asking qie about emma. To me, she is something to be treasured. Idk.this is the thing that I felt. The feeling that I felt at 4 am 31st oct. dah 2 minggu rasanya aku kenal dia. Macam2 perkara jadi. It is not bad nor good. It's simple. Happy. Aku tak paksa diri aku untuk berkawan dengan emma, tapi the way she attract me to know her better is the main point here. I never listen, I just watch and watch. I do believe in karma. If we were meant to be friend, I know God's job is to full-filled it.


I never thought that I will easily share part of my stories to her, as if we know each other very well. Comfortable,can I use this word? Sometimes I felt welcome. Eager to meet her at the first place. Masa dia on the phone, I actually tak berniat pun nak dengar, tapi dia cakap loghat kelantan, mana aku paham! Conclusion, kena makan budu. Hehe.. gurau.


She is taller than I am. I laughed. Her life... in front of her laptop, her room, boyfriend and scandal/s, DC, eat and sleep. Frankly, dia pandai. Cumaaaaaa, dia MALAS. Dia suka belajar masa tak ramai orang, or orang tengah tidur. She was easily distracted with it, I mean people. Her favourite color is red, banyak barang2 dia warna merah. And the pic that I uploaded also, red baju kurung, you see?


To be frankly twice, dia friendly. Full-hearted, enjoyable, great listener, miss know-secret,nice eyes, cool to be part of her friend, and banyak missed communication, miss understanding. Aku suka kawan dengan dia, and I hope the same respond suppose to be. Emma, im glad to know you at the first place, hehe...

No comments: