Saturday, 29 May 2010

bapak kaya

No where to go~...

1. sob sob sob...
2. crying...
3. tisk tiskk iskkk
4. uwaaaa~~

lost? No direction? Compass needle is broken? Need some clue? Advisor?
Everything is under control. You just need some calmness to fix your heart out. ok. Just now angah treat me papparich. Kinda cool that place was. But something came up. That waiter guy was so freak one. Hahaha.. I don't mean to give him a nickname but I did. His name is pappadom. Agaga...

pappadom is the waiter and I am the customer. AKU BUKAN PELANGGAN TETAP DIA!!
ok. the main point here. I came there to enjoy MY supper. To drink some milo dinosour. With the present of my siblings; angah,hani and aiman. Everything was under control AGAIN. Hakhak.

That pappadom guy bring me the meal that I've ordered. Kuey tiaw something idk the exact name.. all I got is melantak appetite. The supper was superb. The kuey tiaw got some prawn and chicken flesh. I just can't imagine the soup is sooooooooooo delicious. Slurppp~

back to the story. When papadom served me `my delicacy`. He was sort of like asking me that; why i've not coming to enjoy the food at papparich for a month. But as for my concern... it is my first time to eat at the resto. And keep asking the same question about three times. And for your information... my blur syndrome have been attacking me since he kept asking me the same freak question. And I kept nodding. Cuz I dont what the hell he was talking about. Funny situation is it? Try to be in my shoes.

In the middle of enjoying the pleasure of the esplanade. papadom came to our table and asked angah. Is it hani, her daughter or sister. Angah answered his question ' oh ni anak saya'.. I was mothereff laughing. Then he kept asking the same question. Angah tried to convince him that hani is her daughter. Wakaka~ so funny. The thing is; angah is so petite and innocent, so papadom wasnt satisfy with the answer given.

Oh not to forget. The combodian worker. So handsome. Hakhak. But I think I tried to approach him as for example.. okey. It was not an example.. it really really happened. Huhuk. I was asking for a new tissue box because the tissue inside the box has finished. I was really confused what to call him so I 'eh eh... tissue'. Thank god the cambodian knew my body language. Agaga.. and after the combodian left us to get a new one, I was thinking that the man was so attractive. Am I not interested in malay gentlemen? It is not okay. This is teenage mind her own ' mental illness' business. I should avoid this kind of activity. In fact yeah he issssss gorgeous. I should change my appetite.

Right now my brain is blunt to tell a story. I should stop here because the environment is noisy and no tranquility.

1 comment:

Maya Dealove said...

and now a Cambodian guy?
haha.
long time not heard bout u...
long time no see, miss arina... hehe
u still got that 'mojo2'