Sunday, 29 August 2010

.bliss.

-finished-

The house is completely finished. But I think my parents will buy something to furnish the hall. Let them do all the house work. My siblings are sooooooo mothereffing lazy lion. I did it. I do all the shifting and lifting the stuff inside the house. It was so tiring. But I knew I had loss a kilo of fats in my arse. And now… I just got injuries all over my body. My skin are so painful as if it is burned.



“sometimes I wish I could fix you, take away all of your pain and all of your pain and all of your hate and ignorance; and just give you blue skies in a pill bottle and tell you that is is okay to overdose. Would you be happy then?”

somesortofheartwarming

I am not sighing because of the HARDWORK that I’ve done. There is no appreciation there. no. no. I dont need any of it. In my mind… I think of a spa. Yeah. To rejuvenate myself again. Actually im tired.

“ I dare you to rip your heart out everyday and pretend that you dont feel a thing. I dare you to rip your heart out and let it bleed until it is dry and then I dare you to make it beat one more time”

somesortofheartwarming

I am weak. I am strong. I am fragile.
Ignorance Is Bliss.
I need hugs.
I need excitement.
I need you love.
Let me breath in you.
For a moment I can tell I got you.
I love you.
You have put a spell over me.
Why do I fell in love with you.
Can you just leave me without hurting me in too deep.

I smile for you. I laugh for you. You are my marijuana that I would addicted with.

Can I see your face?


No comments: